Join Toby and Saul Feldberg as they lead
Beit Halochem Canada’s Mission to Israel, April 15-25, 2018
A Yom Ha’aztmaut you’ll never forget!
- Participate in the world’s most prestigious Yom Ha’atzmaut celebrations at Mount Herzl, plus enjoy the Israeli Air Force flyover.
- Engage in briefings and discussions with Israeli dignitaries and military elite.
- Enjoy exclusive visits to IDF army bases.
- Socialize with our wounded heroes at Beit Halochem and hear their incredible stories.
- Visit Jerusalem Old and New, from the Kotel Tunnels to Mabat 2000 as well as Jaffa, Caesarea, Masada, Dead Sea, Timna, Eilat and Tel Aviv.
- 10 nights in 5-star accommodations: Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel and Towers, Queen of Sheba Eilat
- Daily breakfast and other meals per itinerary
- Sightseeing and all entrance fees and group transfers in Israel
- Expert government licensed tour guide & luxury tour bus
- Flight and pre-paid airport taxes and related fees
- Travel insurance and personal items
- Meals, beverages and anything not indicated above as “included”
- Tips for guide and driver, $150 USD per person
- 3% premium on credit card payments
PRICE: $4,750 CAD PER PERSON, LAND ONLY
Download full itinerary and registration form.